11 Reasons to Level Your Home with Steel Piers
Not all methods of foundation repair were created equal. In fact, most techniques rely on the very unstable soil that causes foundation problems to level a home’s foundation. When choosing a foundation repair method for your home, you should know what the company performing the repair is offering. Read about the advantages of Superior’s Steel Pier Foundation Repair method for your home below.
Our steel piers are driven through the soil until they reach bedrock:
- This insures that the structure will not depend on the expansive soils prevalent in Central Texas.
Upon reaching the bedrock, the piers are anchored securely to the rock:
- Our experienced teams will secure each steel pier in place to achieve maximum support.
Every steel pier is mill certified and load tested for superior quality:
- This insures that our quality is not compromised, and is always superior.
All work is fully insured and verified by Independent Engineers:
- We construct foundation repairs to Independent Consultant Engineer specifications when required, and Required engineer reports are provided by Independent Engineer consultants upon request.
Every job is backed by a Lifetime Transferable Warranty:
- Our Lifetime Transferable Warranty covers any vertical movement in the area of our piers for the life of the home.
Engineered and designed to last a lifetime:
- The steel pier method is the permanent solution to foundation problems, unlike concrete which may crack over time, our steel piers last.
Our materials are manufactured by certified welders:
- Another testament to our Superior quality and dedication to excellence.
Our steel pier method has been tested and proven in all Central Texas soil types:
- Over 3 generations this method has stood the test of time.
Each steel pier is individually tested to insure integrity:
- In order to offer a rock solid warranty we take the time to test each pier for maximum support.
The process has minimal impact on lawn and landscaping, only small excavations are required to install Steel Piers:
- Unlike many other foundation repair methods, home owners can avoid the headache of removing landscaping and large excavations.
Most projects are finished within a few days:
- A typical project lasts no longer than 3 days thanks to our efficient process and skilled workers.